Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This forum is the place to discuss issues related to ReportPro, Xs2Ado, Vo2Ado, bBrowser and other 3rd party products
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Problem using ReportPro 09 Nov 2018 14:57 #6776

• Intexso
  • Topic Author

• Hello,

I have a problem using ReportPro. If I print (or preview) my report, it never ends. It seems to me that the MaxPage is not set well of properly used.

In my application I am using ReportPro to make handcoded report. I am using Rp2Net231XS-VN401. In my application I use the references reportpro2.base.dll and reportpro2.runtime.dll.

My code:

CLASS MyPrinter INHERIT RpPrinter
    // defining PrintSetPage, PrintPageBody, PrintStart, PrintEnd

GLOBAL oPrinterDriver AS MyPrinter

....and in a method of a some class:

oPrinterdriver:MinPage := 1
    oPrinterdriver:MaxPage := 1
    oPrinterdriver:FromPage := 1
    oPrinterdriver:ToPage := 1

IF lPreview
    oPrinterdriver:PrintPreview(cNaam,cFile,cTitle,cText,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,SW_SHOWNORMAL,ZOOM_WHOLE_PAGE,#rpPrintPreviewMDI)
    ELSE
    oPrinterdriver:Print(cNaam,cFile,cTitle,cText,FALSE,FALSE)
    ENDIF

If I Print the report it never ends. When debugging I see that the callback method PrintPageBody each time is invoked.
    If I PrintPreview the report the first page is shown in the preview-window. But the navigation buttons (for moving right and to the last page) are all enabled. With reportpro 2.17 (which I used in VO) all navigations buttons were disabled. If I press the next-page-button, the pagenumber is increased and PrintSetPage is invoked with a pagenumber which is higher than oPrinterdriver:MaxPage is set to.

Is there some different behaviour in the reportpro version? Or what do I have to set to maximize the pages?

Thanks in advance for help.

Eric

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Problem using ReportPro 09 Nov 2018 15:34 #6780

• Chris

• Hi Eric,

Can you please create a complete (but small please! :)) sample showing the problem and post it here or send it to me to have a look?

TIA,
    Chris
    XSharp Development Team
    chris(at)xsharp.eu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: